Click image to enlarge
The Beechcraft King Air family is part of a line of twin-turboprop aircraft produced by Beechcraft.
The Model 200C found favour with many operators who fitted them out internally as Air Ambulances/Medevac, as in this particular airplane case.
Price: $ 545.000
|Aircraft Type||Beechcraft King Air 200C|
|Year of Manufacture||1982|
|Total Airframe Hours Since New||25863 hours|
|Total Airframe Cycles Since New||19243 cycles|
|Engine 1||Engine 2|
|Type||Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42|
• Autopilot Collins APC-80
• NAV/COM Dual Collins VHF-20A/VIR-30A
• ADF 1 Collins ADF-60
• DME 1 Collins DME-40
• Transponder (Mode: A, C) Bendix KT-67A
• Weather Radar Honeywell Primus 300SL
• Radio Altimeter Rockwell Collins ALT -55B
• EGPWS Sandel ST3400 (Class B)
• GPS Garmin GNS-400W
• DG System Dual Rockwell Collins PN-101
• ELT (406 MHz) Kannad AF Compact ER
• Lifeport Medevac STC
• Skytrac ISAT100
• DVI250 SAT/COMM + Medic Intercom
• Flak Pack Ice Shield
• Cargo Door
• Medevac Interior
• Three (3) cabin seats
• Two (2) place bench
• Overall White w/Blue tail
• Blue & Gray accent stripes
Based on your specific needs, we help you select the aircraft of your choice. We provide a turnkey service; the staff of Aviation Zenith assists you in every step of purchasing an aircraft.
We also offer aircrew and ground crew training.
Contact us for full support and guidance in the purchase of your airplane.
Specifications Are Preliminary Only and Do Not Constitute Representations or Warranties of Aviation Zenith Inc, its Affiliates or Clients, Rather the Specifications are Subject to Verification Upon Inspection of Aircraft and Records by Purchaser. Further, the Aircraft Described Herein is Offered Subject to Prior Sale or Withdrawal from the Marketplace.