Click image to enlarge
DHC-6-300 for sale. Used 1978 aircraft.
The De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter is a Canadian twin-turboprop 19-passenger STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) utility aircraft. The aircraft’s fixed tricycle undercarriage, STOL capabilities, twin turboprop engines and high rate of climb have made it a successful commuter passenger airliner as well as a cargo and medical evacuation aircraf.
The DHC-6 Series 300 is a Twin-engine STOL utility transport aircraft, powered by two 680 shp (715 ESHP) (462 kW) Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27 turboprop engines.
|Year of Manufacture||1978|
|Total Airframe Hours Since New||5.333 hours|
|Total Airframe Cycles Since New||8.490 cycles|
|Aircraft Weight||7370 lbs / 3.350 kg|
|Next EMMA Inspection:||50|
|Gear Inspection Due:||15,477 Landings or 02/2020|
As of April 15, 2019
Airframe Station 218
- P/N C6FSM2582-1
- Time Remaining 33,666 Hours / 69,510 Cycles
|Turbomachinery Module||L/H Engine||R/H Engine|
|Model||Pratt & Whitney PT6A-27|
|Total Time Since New||5332||5332|
|Total Cycles Since New||8490||8490|
|Time Since Overhaul||2711||2711|
|Time Since Hot Section||866||866|
|Type: Hartzell HC-B3TN-3DY||L/H Prop||R/H Prop|
|Propeller serial number||BUA19438||BUA19444|
|Time Since Overhaul||2,504 Hours||2,504 Hours|
|Last Overhaul Date||June 2014||June 2014|
Type of Equipment, Make, Type
- Audio Control 1 Bendix/King KMA-24H-70
- Audio Control 2 Bendix/King KMA-24H-70
- ELT Kannad 406AP
- Transponder Mode S ELS Garmin GTX 33
- COM/NAV/GPS 1 – 8.33khz Garmin GTN650
- COM/NAV/GPS 2 – 8.33khz Garmin GTN650
- Marker Beacon Bendix/King KR 21
- Radio Altimeter Indicator Bendix/King KRA405B
- Multi Function Display (WX/TF/TERR/NAV) Bendix/King KMD-540
- WX Radar System Bendix/King ART 2000
- EGPWS Computer TAWS Class A Honeywell MARK VI
- DME Transceiver Bendix/King KN-63
- Dual Flight and Navigation Instruments Garmin 600
- Emergency Flight Instruments SAM MD302
- Marine Radio Technisonic TFM-138B
- New APST Utility Interior for 19 Passengers
- Passenger Seats in Blue Leather
- With Airstairs Door or Swinging Door Available
- New APST57 hardwall interior cockpit and cabin
- Concorde RG380E/44 Lead Acid Battery
- New Garmin 600 RUAG STC
- Fresh Exterior White Paint
- Cleveland Brakes
- Delivered with floats upon request
Based on your specific needs, we help you select the aircraft of your choice. We provide a turnkey service; the staff of Aviation Zenith assists you in every step of purchasing an aircraft.
We also offer aircrew and ground crew training.
Contact us for full support and guidance in the purchase of your airplane.
Specifications Are Preliminary Only and Do Not Constitute Representations or Warranties of Aviation Zenith Inc, its Affiliates or Clients, Rather the Specifications are Subject to Verification Upon Inspection of Aircraft and Records by Purchaser. Further, the Aircraft Described Herein is Offered Subject to Prior Sale or Withdrawal from the Marketplace.